nv-charts Reg. 1.1, Maine, Canadian Border to Cape Elizabeth - with App charts direct download!
Product Nr. 9110
weight 1,00 KG
Format: Combipack paper / digital cd and app
You will recieve an email with your serial number.
nv-charts • Region 1.1: Canadian Border to Cape Elizabeth
• CD with Charts
• 3 Passage Charts - 59 Coastal Charts - 19 Details
• GPS Charted Waypoints & Approaches
Practical to use and accurate in the information and data published: This is the basic concept with which we have developed the nv-charts and the Harbor & Anchorage Pilot Books.
• this Chart Kit is based on NOAA data with a new layout, clear cartography and international chart standards
• depths and heights are charted in feet
• north up chart orientation
• channel markers in red and green
• unique color differences, blue for the 6 ft and 18 ft dephts, and green for exposed tidal areas
• contour lines for 12 ft and 30ft depths
• under water reefs are clearly marked with a light green color and the reef above water in darker green
• variable shoals marked in grey-blue
• lighthouses illustrate their light characteristics for better identification
• seaworthy chart layout - perfect chart flow from one chart to the next
• standardized chart scales - passage charts 1:340,000 – coastal charts 1:45,000 and detail charts 1:25,000 or less
• waypoints with latitudes and longitudes for GPS input
• recommended courses with distances
• arrow-symbols show buoyage direction
• tide information on each chart
Other customers bought:
nv-charts Reg. 5.1, Chesapeake Bay North & Delaware Bay, Cape May, Philadelphia to Potomac River - with App charts direct download!
nv-charts Reg. 10.3, app only no paper
nv-charts Reg. 10.1, Cuba Northeast, Cabo Maisi to Varadero - with App charts direct download!
nv-charts Region 11.1: Puerto Rico • Dominican Republic - Spanish Virgin Islands
nv-charts Reg. 9.2, Bahamas Central, Andros to Exumas & Eleuthera Islands - with App charts direct download!